During this Religious Education I have learnt to grow in my Conscienc
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Friday, November 11, 2011
Friday, October 28, 2011
How is your holidays?
Well, I spent time with my dad’s family. It was really nice to spend time with them because we clean and talk. We laughed till we felt tired. Watching TV and playing outside was what we did all day. It was time for lunch but we still played. Chicken soup was there for us to eat. We ate till We were full. “Thank you for the food” I said politely.
We had a nap after, suddenly we heard a ding noise coming out of my grandpa’s room. We awoke with silence walking to his room. I was worried cause he was sleeping. I walked in but it was him having a cup of tea. I laughed “ha ha”. He asked “Why do you look worried”, “oh I thought that you were sleeping” I said.I was hungry but the Chicken Soup was finished. My dad asked me to run to the shop and get some more bread.I woke up my cousin. We ran to the shops. We brought 4 loafs of breads and some lollies to eat on the way home. “Thank you dad” I said.
I spent alot of time with them.It was time for me to go. My mum picked me up. “Good bye” I groaned. I really enjoyed spending time with my dad’s family. I was hoping to go and visit them again. :D
Friday, September 23, 2011
Friday, August 26, 2011
It was the feast day on Friday and on that day we had a celebration. We also had a talent quest. It was my group and It was our turn on stage.(Angelica Dorothy Fetuli Fatai and I). I was really shy. I began to move around, I didn’t like the 1st dance my group and I did, It was all mucked up. But even though I thought that it was awesome.
Group by groups were going up to perform.
While that was happening I was getting ready to perform my 2nd dance. But we were on at 2nd to last. I waited and waited.”Two more Performance then us ” Angelica said. It was the 3rd to last group was turn. “ One more group guys till us” Ofa Whispered So I walked to the back door and waited.
Waterlily’s group is now going to perform for you now” Lavina belowed. The song was playing and I had to run down the middle and danced. I really liked it. I was performing 3 times. This is my last performance. I was singing a song with Angelica and Ofa ( Song - Some one’s watching over you ). I think I didn’t do good cause I couldn’t hear my self. Even though, I did well on my dancing.
:-) To bad I’m not going to be here for next year’s One :-)
Friday, August 5, 2011
My highlight was when I first entered the swimming pool. The water was so lovely and warm ,I just wanted to float and relax on the water with no noise. I really wanted to, But we had to learn lesson on how to swim. I wanted to stay there for the rest of the day. I walked outside, “ooh” I had goosebumps running all over me. “Zzz” My mouth was shivering, It was to cold to get changed. I was back in class. I am looking forward to go back again to have some more fun.
Friday, July 8, 2011
I know that I am a leader Because I...
- I always offer to help out with things.
- I do goods things even thought I’m not asked to,Like fruits and helping out with the net-books.
- I show I’m a leader by working in a team.
- I have faith in my self and show that I’m a leader by standing up for my self and others.
- I know that if I work hard and show self-management then people will know that I am showing leader ship to others and that they can follow and be like one.
Friday, July 1, 2011
or x2 or x5 strategy.
- 1. 4 x 9=36
- 9 is closer to ten so change the nine to the a 10 4 x 10 is 40 then 1 x 4= 4 and then 40 take away 4 is
- 2. 8 x 9=72 8 turns into a 10 because added 2 so 10x 9=90 and then 9 x 2 =18 take away 90 is 72. so answer is 72
3. 9 x 6=54
- Change nine into a 10. 10 x 6= 60 and then 6x 1= 6 and then 60-6=54
4. 7 x 8=56
- change the 8 into a 10. so 10 x7=70.7 x 2=14. then 14-70=56
5. 5 x 9=45
- 9 into 10.10 x 5 = 50 the 1 x 9 =9 50- 5 =41
6. 9 x 7=63
- 9 into 10 10 x 7=70 7 x 1 =7 70 - 7=
- 7. 8 x 8=46
Thursday, June 30, 2011
- Matariki is the Maori name for a group of stars known as the Pleiads star or seven sisters.
- Some people think of Matariki, as a mother star with 6 daughters, and it is often reffered to as 7 sisters.
- Matariki appears in the eastern sky sometime around the shorted day of the year.
- It is thought to determine how successful the season.
- The brighter the stars the more productive the crop will be.
- It is the name of the Pleiades Star Cluster which was important for Agriculture in establishing the correct time to plant crops.
Friday, June 24, 2011
This is how I learn my spelling
Find These Words.
Long Short Tall
Near Low Wide
Lenght Language Thin
Height Hear Shellow
Sank Sink Depth